The challenge is to help Caleb, a young, mischievous turtle, reunite with Momma Turtle and his siblings. Participants can help Caleb by finding all the hidden clues of the scavenger hunt at each of the destination sites along the tour, and document each clue found by a photograph. The hunt is fun for all ages and works well as a family outing or in groups. Road enthusiasts from motorcyclists to antique car owners, and anyone who enjoys a beautiful afternoon drive will love this activity. Make it an adventure and help Caleb while touring New Hampshire’s countryside. Finding all the clues is guaranteed to be a challenge!! Solve all ten clues and be eligible to win $100 gift certificate to the Inn at Pleasant Lake. Good Luck!!
This is a self-guided activity following the Inn at Pleasant Lake Covered Bridge Tour route. It begins and ends at the Inn. You will need the following items for the hunt:
- IPL Covered Bridge Tour Guide Booklet (provided by the Inn).
- IPL Covered Bridge Scavenger Hunt Clue Sheet (provided by the Inn).
- Map of the area roads or GPS with good cell signal (Verizon is advisable in this area)
- Cell phone or camera to take photographic evidence of clue answers
- Pen/pencil for note taking
- There are shops for food, ice cream or other refreshments along the route.
- Picnic lunches are also available when reserved in advance from our To Go Menu.