Stress. Like it or not, it’s a significant (and essential!) life and work component as we build successful businesses and careers. Resilience is the ability to take stress and turn it into a tool that helps you succeed. Beyond Your Best, LLC President and CEO Lynne Bloomquist is joining us to share powerful techniques to help you develop the resilience you need to move from stress-mode to “I got this!” Our presenter earned her Bachelor of Arts in Human Services/Clinical Psychology from Trinity College and her Master of Business Administration from Rivier University. During Lynne’s three decades in Human Resources management, she provided career and personal guidance to a wide range of people at all levels of their professional development. Now she brings her wealth of skill, insight and dedication to help people effectively manage stress and realize their own extraordinary potential through Beyond Your Best, LLC in Concord.
Reserve your spot now if you’d like to learn:
• how short- and long-term stress impacts our bodies, emotions and affects behavior in
• how to identify stress indicators and non-productive stress reactions in self and co-workers.
• techniques to redirect stress energy positively and build cohesive, productive teams.
• how to identify opportunities and resources to build resilience.
• how to identify a Resilience Mentor.
This event is generously sponsored by Beyond Your Best, LLC. Seating is limited, and registration is required to attend. A light lunch is provided.... More >><< Less